36 Ingenious Things You’ll Want As A New Parent by Buzzfeed
I saw is post on Buzzfeed and had to share it! I found myself in awe of the latest mommy and baby gear! These 36 items make life a lot easier on a mom!
36 Ingenious Things You’ll Want As A New Parent
By Peggy Wang of Buzzfeed
1. This personal ultrasound machine connects directly to your smartphone. So you can see what that little rascal in there is doing at all times.
2. This pacifier closes when dropped.As an extra hygienic precaution.
3. A hoodie baby carrier keeps both of you warm on chilly days.
4. The “Woombie” is a safe and natural way to swaddle your baby.
5. Onesie extenders will add a size to bodysuits for rapidly growing toddlers. $14.50 for a set of 3 from Etsy.
6. This (pricey) gadget turns your iPhone into a baby monitor.
7. This portable fabric high chair is awesome for traveling.
8. You can mask any nasty taste with this medicine dispensing sippy cup.
9. A bathtub divider saves water and eliminates the need for a bulky baby tub.
10. The Molar Muncher is a pacifier that soothes the entire gum line simultaneously.
11. A car-seat sun shade keeps the seat at a comfortable 69 degrees.
12. The pacifier thermometer is the easiest way to take your baby’s temperature.
13. This sippy-cup leash keeps it from tumbling to the ground.
14. A kid’s urinal makes potty training a little more bearable.
15. This bottle sling attaches to the car seat and offers an extra hand during bottle feedings.
16. Those shorties need their own showerhead.
17. Give your child their own mailbox outside their bedroom and leave them letters and tiny presents.
18. A snack/activity tray is a lifesaver on long car rides.
19. Here’s a DIY version.
Get the tutorial here.
20. Have a babysitter box filled with everything the babysitter might need.
21. This bike stroller means you can really go the distance with baby in tow.
To see the rest of the top 36 ingenious must haves, check out: http://www.buzzfeed.com/peggy/ingenious-things-youll-want-as-a-new-parent.